I can only find two killings in Leviticus, but they are both doosies.
- God burned to death Aaron's sons for offering "strange fire."
- A blasphemer is stoned to death at God's command.
And although God only kills three people, he orders everyone else to kill plenty of others.
Some he wants you to stone to death.
- Blasphemers Leviticus 24:16
- People with "familiar spirits" (witches, fortune tellers, etc.) Leviticus 20:27
And others you must burn.
- A man that has sex with his wife and mother-in-law (burn all three) Leviticus 20:14
- A priest's daughter who "plays the whore" Leviticus 21:9
But most he just says you should kill, without specifying the method. (Although you should make sure, whatever method you use, that "their blood be upon them." It's probably best to use a humane, God-approved method like stoning or burning.)
- Children who curse their parents Leviticus 20:9
- Both parties in adultery Leviticus 20:10
- If a man has sex with his father's wife (kill them both) Leviticus 20:11
- A man that "lies" with his daughter-in-law (kill them both) Leviticus 20:12
- A man that has sex with another man (kill them both) Leviticus 20:13
- A man or woman that "lies with a beast" (kill man or woman and the beast) Leviticus 20:15-16
And of course God wants you to kill animals for him. Lots and lots of animals.
Indeed, the first 9 chapters of Leviticus can be summarized as follows: Get an animal, kill it, sprinkle the blood around, cut the dead animal into pieces, wave the body parts over your head, and burn the whole bloody mess for a "sweet savor unto the Lord."
And what if you refuse to kill all these people and animals?
Here's what God will do to you.
If ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children
And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. Leviticus 26:14-29
So it's up to you. Burn, stone, kill and slosh the blood of dead animals round about. Or God will force you to eat your children. It's just that simple.
And now on to God's killings in the Book of Numbers.