07 December 2010

You KNOW it's a Myth

And I think most people really do know that. They just won't admit it.

Or as Stephen Colbert put it:

A myth? What part of three kings following a star through a desert to bring presents to an immaculately conceived baby god they dreamed about seems like a myth to you?
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Blitzkrieg On Grinchitude - Atheist Billboard & Capitol Christmas Tree
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes2010 ElectionMarch to Keep Fear Alive

5 comments:

11-year old Atheist-Libertarian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hard to beat Stephen at mockery. Impossible actually!

I don't know how my DH can watch it day in and day out and still be a believer.

I also do wonder about his Roman Catholicism. Maybe he is one of those who think the myth drags the spirituality out of him, like the so-called progressive Christians

skanksta said...

I love the myth !

Deech said...

ROTFLMAO!

MiaKBaker said...

I really enjoy that billboard. I mean, yeah..it might be a little bit of a slap in the face but sometimes that's what it takes for a creationist to open their eyes and take a deep look into their silly religion.