16 May 2011

Leaders in Free Thought intervew

I've been away for a while, revising the SAB, trying to get it ready to publish in book form. I have a little hermitage (trailer, really) by the lake where I go to get things done. This trip it was Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, and Amos. I've updated the SAB accordingly.

So that's why I haven't been posting lately. And if you've submitted a comment and found that it hasn't been posted, well blame it on my cell phone (or me). The only internet access I have at the hermitage is a smart phone, and I'm a bit of a clutz in punching buttons on it. So sometimes when I wanted to press "publish" I got "delete" instead. Sorry about that. Re-submit and hope I push the right button this time.

Meanwhile, here's an interview that I did with Leaders in Free Thought.

4 comments:

Stephen said...

Well, you'd better get crackin', Steve! The Rapture is this coming Saturday. On second thought, folks like us will have until October 21, so take your time. :lol:
Cheers.
Steve Weeks

skanksta said...

Great interview Steve.
I was amazed to hear that you only began reading the bible in later life!
I figured you HAD to have been brought up in religion -probably Mormon!
Jeez you must work hard !

Stephen said...

I just listened to the interview and found it very interesting. But you sound like a regular sort of guy without horns; I'm a little disappointed. ;-)
Looking forward to the SAB in book form; it will go nicely next to my Revised Standard Version, Junior Bible, and The God Delusion. :-D
Steve Weeks

tube said...

I've sent a message to you in January and the same one in February. No reaction yet. I just re-sent it again. It contains some proposals to additions to SAB. I hope you'll find them worthy of inclusion.
Kind regards,
Wendy