18 December 2013

The Drunk With Blood audiobook is finally available on iTunes and Audible

I'm proud to announce that the audiobook version of Drunk With Blood is now for sale!

 Audiobook on Audible.com

Audible.com link                               iTunes link

We've also put up portions of the book for free on Youtube. Here are a few link:







We'd love to hear what you think. We're planning on using the same narrator for our next book, "Strange Flesh: What the Bible Says about Homosexuality" but depending on the feedback we might go with someone else. 



6 comments:

Yark Hutprancer said...

These are GREAT! Gonna have to buy the audio book. I am addicted. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Yark! Glad you like it!

Stephen said...

It's on my iPod now! Almost 10 hours of enjoyable and entertaining listening. Starting tomorrow on the train... I will be trying not to smile.
O Irony! I also have downloaded the Messiah (Chicago Symphony version)... one of my favorites. :-)
Happy Winter Solstice and Merry Christmas!
Steve Weeks

Sabio Lantz said...

I quoted your book today and referred to your blog -- hope it brings you sales. I was comparing the Killings sanctified in the Bible vs the Mahabharata.

Stephen said...

Hi, Sabio,
I don't know if I'm happy or sad that *my* imaginary god hasn't killed as many as *your* imaginary god!
Cheers,
Steve Weeks

Stephen said...

I'm up to Killing #25 and enjoying the book immensely. The reader is excellent; the only thing annoying about him is the content of the text he's reading... which I guess isn't his fault!
Steve Weeks