- Don't tax priests, Levites, singers, porters, Nethinim, or ministers of the house of God.
- Set magistrates and judges to judge and teach the people according to God's commandments.
- Kill, banish, imprison, and/or confiscate the goods of anyone who refuses to obey the commandments of God or the law of the king.
- If you wrongly take any strange wives, abandon them, along with your sons and daughters that were born of your strange ex-wives.
- Don't buy any food on the Sabbath or holy day.
- Give one third of a shekel each year for the service of the house of God.
- Cast lots to determine who will bring the wood offering to the house of God.
Also we certify you, that touching any of the priests and Levites, singers, porters, Nethinims, or ministers of this house of God, it shall not be lawful to impose toll, tribute, or custom, upon them. ... Blessed be the LORD God of our fathers, which hath put such a thing as this in the king's heart. Ezra 7:24-27
And thou, Ezra, after the wisdom of thy God, that is in thine hand, set magistrates and judges, which may judge all the people that are beyond the river, all such as know the laws of thy God; and teach ye them that know them not. ... Blessed be the LORD God of our fathers, which hath put such a thing as this in the king's heart. Ezra 7:25-27
Whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment. Blessed be the LORD God of our fathers, which hath put such a thing as this in the king's heart. Ezra 7:26-27
Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law. Ezra 10:3
If the people of the land bring ware or any victuals on the sabbath day to sell, that we would not buy it of them on the sabbath, or on the holy day. Nehemiah 10:31
Also we made ordinances for us, to charge ourselves yearly with the third part of a shekel for the service of the house of our God Nehemiah 10:32
And we cast the lots among the priests, the Levites, and the people, for the wood offering, to bring it into the house of our God, after the houses of our fathers, at times appointed year by year, to burn upon the altar of the LORD our God, as it is written in the law: Nehemiah 10:34