14 September 2012

The Innocence of Muslims: An awful film about an even worse man

Have you seen the YouTube video that is driving the Muslim world mad?

Well I have, and it is awful. It might, in fact, be the worst film I've ever seen. If the producers spent $20 making it, they spent way too much.

But I have no quarrel with its content. The movie gives Muhammad (pb&jbup) all the respect he deserves.

Here's a link to the video if you'd like to watch: Mo Movie Trailer
(Watch now, if you have the stomach for it. It probably won't be up for long.)

And here's the latest on the topic from Jesus and Mo.



Stephen said...

Nothing says "my god is a powerless non-entity" better than his followers thinking they have to do his vengeance for him. A *real* god would set those blasphemers straight himself.

What a piece of shit trailer, though, I must say.
Steve Weeks

bittersweetend said...

I know I shouldn't be laughing at this, but it is ust so funny.