04 April 2023

About the new website

If you've been to the SAB website lately, you have probably noticed that it has changed a bit recently.

It has the same content as the old site, plus some new additions. The main difference - and the thing we've been working on for a year or so now - is that the website is now entirely database-driven, rather than the tens of thousands of html pages and links that I had to create and manage by hand.

The new database-driven site will allow me to present the content of the site in ways that couldn't be done before. But there will be some problems that we will have to work out along the way.

Please let me know if you encounter any and we will try to address them - either by email (swwells@gmail.com) or by commenting on the web pages themselves.

(I have also copied many of the Blogger posts and moved them to the new website blog. I'll continue to double post for now, but at some time in the future I will be posting only on the new site. You can find the new blog here.

No comments: