Here's the just test:
- Do wicked people gnash their teeth while plotting against you?
The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. Psalm 37:12
- Is your house blessed by God?
The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just. Proverbs 3:3
- Do you walk along a shining path toward a perfect day?
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. Proverbs 4:18
- Do you have blessings upon your head?
Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked. Proverbs 10:6
- Do you have a silver-like tongue?
The tongue of the just is as choice silver. Proverbs 10:20
- Does your mouth bring forth wisdom?
The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom. Proverbs 10:31
- Has anything bad ever happen to you?
There shall no evil happen to the just. Proverbs 12:21
- Do you love to judge people?
It is joy to the just to do judgment. Proverbs 21:15
- Have you fallen seven times?
For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief. Proverbs 24:16
- Have you searched for the souls of upright people?
The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul. Proverbs 29:10
- Do you consider unjust people abominations?
An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked. Proverbs 29:27
- Have you eaten on the mountains?
But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, And hath not eaten upon the mountains. Ezekiel 18:5-6
- Have you ever been near a menstruating woman?
But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, and hath not ... come near to a menstruous woman. Ezekiel 18:5-6
- Do you keep all of God's commandments?
Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just. Ezekiel 18:9
- Are you afflicted by mighty sins?
For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just. Amos 5:12
And here's righteous test:
- Do you always get what you want?
The desire of the righteous shall be granted. Proverbs 10:24:
- Do you always get out of trouble?
The righteous is delivered out of trouble. Proverbs 11:8:
- Has your house ever fallen down?
The house of the righteous shall stand. Proverbs 12:7
- Are you always right?
The thoughts of the righteous are right. Proverbs 12:5
- Are you better than your neighbors?
The righteous is more excellent than his neighbour. Proverbs 12:26
- Do wicked people bow before you?
The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous. Proverbs 14:19
- Do you have lots of stuff?
In the house of the righteous is much treasure. Proverbs 15:6
- Has a wicked person ever been a ransom for you?
The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous. Proverbs 21:18
- Are you as bold as a lion?
The righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1
- Are you happy and sing a lot?
The righteous doth sing and rejoice. Proverbs 28:6
- Do you avoid drinking wine and mixed drinks?
Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him! Isaiah 5:22-23
- Do your lips feed lots of people?
The lips of the righteous feed many. Proverbs 10:21
- Do you always know the right thing to say?
The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable. Proverbs 10:32
- Has God told you his secret?
His [God's] secret is with the righteous. Proverbs 3:32
- Do you eat as much as you want whenever you want?
The righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul. :
- Have you washed your feet in the blood of the wicked?
The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. Psalm 58:10