- Pour out your heart to God.
- Don't trust in oppression.
- If you become wealthy, don't value your riches too much.
- Make a joyful noise to the Lord.
- See the terrible things that God has done (and continues to do) to people.
- Acknowledge God's strength.
- Don't harden your heart.
- Bless God's name.
- Make a loud noise.
- Exalt the Lord.
- Worship at God's footstool.
- Worship at God's holy hill.
- Know that the Lord is God.
- Talk about all of God's wondrous works.
- Praise the name of the Lord.
- Lift up your hands in the sanctuary.
Pour out your heart before him. Psalm 62:8
Trust not in oppression. Psalm 62:10
Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways. Proverbs 3:31
If riches increase, set not your heart upon them. Psalm 62:10
Make a joyful noise unto God. Psalm 66:1
Make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. Psalm 81:1
Make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. Psalm 95:2
Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth. Psalm 98:4
With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King. Psalm 98:6
Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Psalm 100:1
Come and see the works of God: he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men. Psalm 66:5
Ascribe ye strength unto God. Psalm 68:34
Harden not your heart. Psalm 95:8
Bless his name. Psalm 96:2, Psalm 100:4
Make a loud noise. Psalm 98:4
Exalt ye the LORD our God. Psalm 99:5
Exalt the LORD our God. Psalm 99:9
Worship at his footstool. Psalm 99:5
Worship at his holy hill. Psalm 99:9
Know ye that the LORD he is God. Psalm 100:3
Talk ye of all his wondrous works. Psalm 105:2
Praise the name of the Lord. Psalm 113:1
Praise ye the name of the LORD. Psalm 135:1
Lift up your hands in the sanctuary. Psalm 134:2