- Eat honey.
- Don't ambush righteous people.
- Don't rejoice when your enemy stumbles.
- Fear the king.
- Don't associate with people who are trying to change things.
- Kiss on the lips whoever has the right answer.
- Complete your outdoor work before building your house.
- Don't brag.
- Don't rush into a lawsuit. Try to settle out of court.
- Don't eat too much honey.
- Stay out of your neighbor's house.
- Give your enemy food and water.
- Whip horses, bridle donkeys, and beat fools with a rod.
- Don't answer a fool according to his folly.
- Answer a fool according to his folly.
- Don't believe what hateful people say.
- Don't forsake your friends or your father's friends.
- When disaster strikes, don't ask your brother for help. Ask your neighbor instead
- Take a garment as collateral when loaning money to a stranger or a strange women.
- Take care of your sheep and goats.
- Don't accuse a slave to his master.
- Don't give your strength to women.
- Don't try to overthrow kings.
- Give strong drinks to the dying, and wine to sad people.
- Defend the poor and those who cannot speak for themselves.
- Reward and praise virtuous women.
Eat thou honey, because it is good. Proverbs 24:13
Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place. Proverbs 24:15
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth. Proverbs 24:17
Fear .. the king. Proverbs 24:21
Meddle not with them that are given to change. Proverbs 24:21
Every man shall kiss his lips that giveth a right answer. Proverbs 24:26
Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house. Proverbs 24:27
Put not forth thyself in the presence of the king, and stand not in the place of great men. Proverbs 25:6
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips. Proverbs 27:1-2
Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame. Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself. Proverbs 25:8-9
Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it. Proverbs 25:16
Withdraw thy foot from thy neighbour's house; lest he be weary of thee, and so hate thee. Proverbs 25:17
If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee. Proverbs 25:21-22
If thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink. Romans 12:20
A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit. Proverbs 26:5
He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him; When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart. Whose hatred is covered by deceit. Proverbs 26:24-26
Thine own friend, and thy father's friend, forsake not. Proverbs 27:10
Neither go into thy brother's house in the day of thy calamity: for better is a neighbour that is near than a brother far off. Proverbs 27:10
Take his garment that is surety for a stranger, and take a pledge of him for a strange woman. Proverbs 27:13
Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds. Proverbs 27:23
Accuse not a servant unto his master, lest he curse thee, and thou be found guilty. Proverbs 30:10
Give not thy strength unto women. Proverbs 31:3
Give not ... thy ways to that which destroyeth kings. Proverbs 31:3
Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more. Proverbs 31:6-7
Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction. Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy. Proverbs 31:8-9
This was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, ... neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. Ezekiel 16:49
Give her [the virtuous woman] of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates. Proverbs 31:31