22 September 2009

Don't read the Bible (Watch Messed-Up Bible Stories Instead)

I know, I should get back to God's killings. But all the massacres get kind of boring after a while. So I thought I'd throw in something a bit more entertaining.

So here's Messed-up Bible Stories for you.

And here's one of my favorites:

I just wish they'd have spent a bit more time on Genesis 6:4, "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men...." But I guess they had to keep it PG rated to meet YouTube standards.

I'll be adding links at the bottom of the SAB chapters for these messed-up Bible stories, too.

5 comments:

twillight said...

Yes, this is a good series in every way.

Jerome said...

Awesome!!! :)

Unknown said...

Regarding Noah and the flood. I was disappointed that you didn't point out the the rain had to fall at about 25 feet per hour to cover Everest in 40 days.

Davi's Daddy said...

assumption #1- that all the water came from the rain when it could have come from within the earth

assumption #2- that everest was there before the flood instead of everest being caused by the flood (lifted up)

joshua walker said...

assumption #3:- that water could cover the whole planet and then magically disappear.